The Club has over 35 boats available for hire to members. You must be a member to hire a club boat.
- £20-25 a session for a 2-5 person boat
- £15 a session for a single hander
Annual Boat Hire Package
Alternatively, if you are planning to sail regularly but don’t want to own a boat, then just pay once to give you unlimited hiring for a year:
- £175 (single-hander)
- £250 (double-hander)
Hire of boats includes kit if you need it (wetsuit, buoyancy aid, spray top, helmet)
Book using the WebCollect link ClickMe!.
Please note that when hiring boats booking maybe required during busy times by emailing or phoning the training department.
- Tera (children’s single hander)
- Feva (children’s double hander)
- Fun Boat (children’s catamaran)
- Bahia (Adult 2 – 4 person boat)
- Dart 16 (2 person catamaran)
- Flying Fifteen (adult 2 person keelboat)
- Hartley 12’s (Adult single hander)
- Laser (adult single hander)
- (Laser) 2000 (Adult 2 – 4 person boat)
- RS 200 (Adult 2 – 4 person boat)
- Solo (adult single hander)
- Wayfarer (adult 2/3 person)