The Club has over 35 boats available for hire to members. You must be a member to hire a club boat.
Hire of boats includes kit if you need it (wetsuit, buoyancy aid, spray top, helmet)
- £20-25 a session for a 2-5 person boat
- £15 a session for a single hander
Annual Boat Hire Package
Alternatively, if you are planning to sail regularly but don’t want to own a boat, then just pay once to give you unlimited hiring for a year:
- £175 (single-hander)
- £250 (double-hander)
Book your Annual Boat Hire Package using the WebCollect link ClickMe!.
Please note that when hiring boats booking maybe required during busy times by emailing (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phoning the training department (01788 814418).
- Tera (children’s single hander)
- Feva (children’s double hander)
- Fun Boat (children’s catamaran)
- Bahia (Adult 2 – 4 person boat)
- Dart 16 (2 person catamaran)
- Flying Fifteen (adult 2 person keelboat)
- Hartley 12’s (Adult single hander)
- Laser (adult single hander)
- (Laser) 2000 (Adult 2 – 4 person boat)
- RS 200 (Adult 2 – 4 person boat)
- Solo (adult single hander)
- Wayfarer (adult 2/3 person)